Pre-Employment Screening Services
Did you know that . . .
- 40% of the information on resumes is misrepresented?
- 45% of potential employees have either a criminal record, bad driving record, worker's comp claim or a bad credit history?
- Employers need to know the facts about applicants before making a hiring decision.
Companies Need To Know Their Potential Employees
More and more employers are encountering problems hiring honest, truly qualified people.
With Back-groundchecks.com's state-of-the-art information network, employers can now verify if potential employees are who they say they are. Our searches are designed to help your company develop a quality work force.
|Help your company reduce:
- Employee Turnover
- Employee Incompetence
- Workplace Theft
- Worker's Comp Insurance Costs
- Competitive Advantage
- Level of Employee Skill
- Overall Employee Morale
What Does A Screening Cover?
Back-groundchecks.com's computer network provides access to current federal, state and local records. We can perform up to six different searches to obtain information including:
Level Criminal Search
- Social Security Number Search
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Worker's Compensation Claim Search
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
How Long Does It Take?
The time it takes to process a report varies by state. We will let you know at the time of ordering a Screening Kit. Screens can take as little as 24 hours or as long as five days. Upon completion, a company Technician will call you with the information, walk you through the different searches and send you a hard copy of the screen. Screens are available in all 50 states.